We've all been there, yes?
It's looking good for Motability giving us extra grant to get most of the adaptations to a Renault Master van that N can ride in in her wheelchair; I was panicking that we would have to fund quite a bit of it ourselves, which would mean that we were dependent on selling the camper before we could go ahead.
Other positive things that have happened today include:
- The Big Baby Rabbits have gone to The Rabbit Man* to be slaughtered - B has just gone to pick their components up, some of which are going in the freezer and some of which are going to be posted to a friend who wants to make a rabbit-skin cloak.
- The Two Mrs Rabbits have new babies.
- I have three dozen chicks in the brooder and the earlier powercut doesn't appear to have killed them with cold.
- I am nearly ready for the Farmers' Market tomorrow and the children aren't even in bed yet.
On a less positive note, it's sleeting, but for today, that is all.
* The same chap is also The Chicken Man. He has different hats. Not literally.