Tuesday, 2 September 2008

drag


Not exactly a false alarm - but am not in labour either. However, it might develop in to labour. Or it might stop. Or it might rumble on for a couple of weeks and THEN either turn in to labour or stop.

The hospital pretty much covered all their bases.

Anyway - they sent me home. And I've spent a couple of hours in the bath and things are much the same. I'm to take paracetamol and chill out.

Ha!

Good news - we have been offered House No. 1. But we have also be offered House No.4. Decisions decisions.

B has gone to collect Leo and I am going to retire to bed pretty early I think. He's going back to Birmingham for the day tomorrow, dropping Leo off on the way. So I can have some rest.

It's all dragging on a bit now, really.

7 comments:

  1. Heavens. Well, I've got my fingers crossed for you whatever happens, whenever it happens.
    And the offer of two houses has to be a plus, even if you have to decide between them now.

    GoodTwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavens. Well, I've got my fingers crossed for you whatever happens, whenever it happens.
    And the offer of two houses has to be a plus, even if you have to decide between them now.

    GoodTwin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck, both with the baby and the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the very best, angel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you, with love and wishing you luck, as usual, Karen x

    ReplyDelete