Here are twenty positive and negative things, in no particular order:
1. The Estate Agent has an auction coming up on September 13th, which we could put the house in to.
2. He thinks that rather than having 7% equity in the property, it is possible that we could have has much as 20% negative equity, given the current market.
3. The solicitor is going away to talk to the Mortgage People about all the different ramifications of those two facts.
4. We had visitors this afternoon, who brought both cake AND biscuits.
5. They visited because the husband of one of our friends had a heart attack at the weekend. The prognosis is not good.
6. While they were here, one of them scrubbed the carpet in Leo's room.
7. My car's MOT ran out two weeks ago and I only realised this morning.
8. The garage have managed to fit it in tomorrow.
9. The immobiliser clicky thing on the key is no longer functioning with any predictability and will cost about £130 to replace.
10. Luckily I have £130 left in the bank account.
11. Leo's teeth are better.
12. Leo wants to walk everywhere.
13. Leo has decided that he doesn't like going to bed at night.
14. Leo went to nursery to day.
15. I love nursery.
16. We have a very nice chicken pie with our own chicken to eat for tea tonight.
17. I have eaten so many biscuits and so much cake that I feel sick.
18. Today I have put a hundred jam jars in the recycling.
19. I am downsizing my book collection.
20. I didn't have a hang over this morning.