Not great today. Had a lovely weekend, but now I'm home I'm stressed about:
- cash flow and paying bills - not actually an issue as there's money in the bank.
- looking after the broody hens - not actually an issue, as B is going to help me shift them about.
- putting the sealed bid in for the house - not actually an issue as we have decided what we are going to do.
- waiting to see whether the people who came last week who like the house actually want to buy it - not actually an issue as there's nothing we can do about it.
- dentist appointment this afternoon - not actually an issue as I am no longer petrified of the dentist per se; it's just that it involves talking to people and that's not high on my list of capabilities this morning.
Also, some of my nappies have arrived. Well, not MY nappies exactly. But you know what I mean.