- Ma has been and gone, it was lovely to see her, it really helped me.
- The obstretician was great - listened to all my worries, we discussed coping strategies and medication and I feel much better about feeling so odd, although I still feel odd. If you see what I mean. I can take up to two extra pills each week at bed-time to help me sleep and have also been prescribed piriton to take if I need it, which apparently doesn't effect the baby but will make me drowsy. Hopefully a few good night's sleep without waking up and seeing things crawling over the ceiling will help. The message was 'you are not mad, these feelings are not completely uncommon, look after yourself and keep plodding on'. I can do that.
- My chicken-sitters came round for cake, coffee and an orientation session this afternoon and are all set for next week while I'm away. They would probably be slightly more confident if we hadn't been chased out of the garden by the bees from one particular hive, who were annoyed that Ma and I looked in their house this morning. I think the thundery weather makes them grumpy. The bees, not the chicken sitters.
- We have had an insultingly low offer on the house from the people who came for a second viewing on Tuesday. TWENTY PERCENT under the asking price. I hate all this cocking around that goes with house-buying and selling. We have a house to sell. It is on the market at a fair price. Either put in an offer around about that figure, or bugger off and look at houses in a price bracket you CAN afford. Actually, I think they are warming up for a haggling session and probably can afford the asking price. But still, the same applies. Head games suck.
- Now I am here on my own again I don't feel great. Quite sad, a bit nauseous and a bit like I want to cut at my arms. I fly out on Saturday evening to join B in Cork for the week. Only another forty eight hours to hang on to my sanity on my own.
- Pregnancy sucks.