- We have run out of jam.
- I was woken at 1.30AM by Betty presenting me with a field-mouse suffering from rigour-mortis.
- I didn't get to the strawbale building course because the DASHED ear-infection thingy came back and suffering from nausea and dizzyness whilst climbing ladders and wielding lump-hammers seemed like a Bad Plan.
- We have posted our mortgage application to the Ecology Building Society with a rough outline of what we would like to do and some costings.
- This does not seem extortionate and is quite exciting.
- We were supposed to have some people come and view the house on Sunday and spent three hours cleaning it out. They didn't turn up, but the house is still immaculate and I am afraid to put anything down anywhere, including my feet.
- I am becoming a Reed Bed Nerd.