Ages and ages ago, Bes nominated for a 'five things that you may not have noticed about me online' meme. It's taken me weeks to get to it (sorry Bes!), but here it is.
1. I used to do synchronised swimming. Nose-clip, ear-plugs, make-up, frilly swimming hat, everything.
2. My first job was as a waitress at the Somerset County Cricket Club. We weren't allowed to talk to the cricketers and I once dropped four prawn cocktails in a person's lap. They were very nice about it though, really.
3. I was once, briefly and abortively, in a polyamorous relationship. I know that there are lots of people who manage it successfully, and I think it sounds wonderful if everyone involved is playing by the same rules - but for me at that time and with those particular people, it was a disaster. (And yes, we did tell the adoption social worker about it).
4. More on swimming - I'm quite good at it, actually. I can do the butterfly and used to race it, and medley, for school.
5. I would like to walk the Camino pilgrim route from Vezelay in central France to Santiago De Compostela in Spain. It takes six months. If we get knocked back for adoption, I'm going to take six months off and do it.
I nominate: Anyone who has sufficient brain-space to have a go ...
Tomorrow: The case for keeping rabbits to eat. Please have your thoughts ready, I need some validation.