Courtesy of Zilla, here are six things about me that some people might consider weird. Odd one really, as one person's wierdness is another person's normality. Or something. Anyway, here I go:
- I will not eat turnips. They are cow-food. It's just not right.
- I can talk to dead people, if necessary. Only if they want to too, of course.
- When B is away, I often wear a woolly hat in bed.
- I like to have the clocks in the house set at different times. Half an hour fast in the bedroom, twenty minutes fast in the bathroom, ten minutes fast in the kitchen. I am still continuously late for everything if I don't concentrate.
- One of my boobs is MILES bigger than the other - so much so that the nurse commented on it the first time I went for a breast exam. I was nineteen. I have kept my arms crossed continuously ever since.
- Until I was twenty six, I thought that the towers at fire stations were for the firemen to stand on top of to watch for fires.
My victims are: Stegbeetle, Kitchen Witch, Mitey Mite, Ms Mac, Lisa and Imperatrix. No pressure and apologies if you've already done it and I haven't realised. And if anyone else wants to join in, leave a comment so I can come and visit ...
Tomorrow: Pictures of B's bottom and some excellent Science Fiction.