Today, I will mostly be ranting about Madonna in someone else's comments section over at The Guardian.
Boy on Top - I think The Baby Crisis Game happened while you were away on holiday.
In other news:
- The adoption meeting went very well
- The chickens survived being left for a night by themselves in their new pens
- Betty caught a wren while we were away and the entire upstairs looks like an explosion in a mattress factory
- R is has been offered another job and is leaving the business. We are really happy that he has found something that suits him well, because he was finding the working away from his family really hard. Not to mention his back problem.
- We are exporing the concept of a Virtual Office. Anyone else use them?
- B brought some VERY nice wine back from Australia
That, for now, is all.