Everyone one eBay seems obsessed with incubators.
I have been lurking assiduously for the last week or so and some of the second hand ones are going for more than you can buy a new one for.
What is it about eBay (and auctions in general) that inspires people to such lunacy?
I have had three glasses of wine - the bag needed emptying, otherwise it would have gone vinegary. But even without the alcholic haze, we have had a day of triumph:
- Dangerously wobbly shelves dismantled: 2
- Functional, fantastic shelves that do not collapse, put up: 2
- Random bits of wood turned in to batons: 3
- Odd bits of laminate (originally decorative upstand) turned in to work-surface with perfectly formed corners: 1
- Gallons of beer begun to make : 1
- Garden benches revamped: 1
- Greenhouses almost finished: 1
- French beans seedlings planted out to go in greenhouse: 6
- Poultry-pens and houses designed and marked out on ground: 1 of each
*retires, to tumultous applause*