Today, I am going to:
- Make Kitchen Witch's cake
- Sort out my automatic flowerpot watering system
- Make an appointment with our financial advice guy to talk about remortgaging this house, renting it out and moving to the country
- Wash B's pants
- Gather the marketing material requested by Marketing Guru
- Tell the couple who 'listen to metal and smoke dope' that our room is not available any longer
- Email Original Polish Lodger's Friend and Original Polish Lodger's Friend's Girlfriend and tell them that they can have the double room over the summer
- Eat Kitchen Witch's cake
Liveblogging Kitchen Witch's Cake: Don't care what the finished product tastes like, the mixture is *fantastic* :).
Liveblogging 2: Oh My God!!!!! Have fed one with the remains of the Southern Comfort and one with the remains of a bottle of Greek Brandy. Will now be reporting on whether eating warm, Southern Comfort-soaked cakes gives one major or minor indigestion.
Liveblogging 3: Cake fabulous. Southern Comfort fabulous. Being slightly pissed on cake fabulous. Indigestion minimal. Verdict: success all round. Yay!