Five mental notes to self:
- Do not leave the kitten and the wool for freecycling shut in same room together unless you want to give both away as a job lot
- Of COURSE the house is going to feel cold all day if you don't shut the velux window in the attic room
- Rhubarb goes floppy if you don't cook it pretty much the day it arrives in the veg box
- The label on your knickers goes on the INSIDE*
- Lord Peter Wimsey is NOT A REAL PERSON. And even if he was, he wouldn't fancy you
*Thanks for Ms Mac for pointing out that, actually, the label should go inside. That was what I meant. Doh!