Cheryl has tagged me for a 'ten things I haven't told you yet' meme ... as she says, difficult to remember what I've confessed and what I haven't confessed yet, but here goes:
2. I have always wanted to keep pigs. I think pig-scratching is one of the best kinds of meditative practice.
3. When I was ten, our school put on 'Charlie and The Chocolate Factory'. I played 'Mrs Gloop'. The best bit was seeing my younger sister in the chorus of Ooompah-Loompah's, complete with a large cellophane-wrapped sweet on her head.
4. I like caviar and smoked salmon but I don't like champagne.
5. I can't wear high-heeled shoes, I fall over. Boots on the other hand ...
6. My mother says that money spent on bras and shoes is never wasted. I agree.
7. I like gardening. See above, 'pigs and meditative practice'.
8. My favourite poet is Thomas Wyatt. Particularly The pillar perished is whereto I leant.
9. I am also a Dorothy Parker fan. My favourite of her poems is 'Of a woman, dead young'.
10. I won't watch horror movies. Too scary.
There you go. Not too boring I hope, I feel like I'm running out of steam :). If you want to play, tag yourself and leave a link in the comments.