I've volunteered for this meme via Doris at Grans on Bran. She got it from Scott-o-rama, who got it from Larry who got it from Large Tony... . I put my name forward, and she's asked me the following five questions. If you'd like to volunteer yourself to be 'interviewed' by me, have a look at the instructions at the bottom of the post.
1. A 4 bedroom Victorian terrace or a 6 bedroom new build with a huge kitchen and why?
Difficult, difficult! Simply because of the huge kitchen. To me, growing up on a farm, the kitchen is the heart of the house. So although I have never lived in a new-build, and really, have no desire too - because I feel they lack character - it would be tempting.
SO I'd probably plump for the Victorian terrace, because it would have more character and wouldn't be on an estate filled with people washing their cars at the weekend a la Pleasant Valley Sunday.
BUT if the new build was an eco-friendly house with a bit of land in the country, I'd be there on the doorstep with my bags packed. This would be pretty close to be being my ideal home and location.
2. Favourite film from the 70's. (Even if you are not old enough!)
'Animal House'. I know it's student humour, I know it's just drunken guys messing around, I know some of it's offensive. But I can watch it again and again and it makes me laugh every single time. Three Days of the Condor, Sleeper, Grease and Star Wars are up there as faves, as well.
3. What part of your body would you change and why?
My boobs. They're too big. You don't know the meaning of pain until you turn over in the night and realise that you have your elbow trapping your own nipple.
4. Which zodiac sign are you most attracted to?
Well, B is a Scorpio. But I don't think I've got a consistent standard.
5. Why do you like ducks?
They're always busy pottering round doing their Duck Thing - they seem very contented. And I like the way their bottoms waggle as they waddle along. They eat slugs, too - much more effective than slug pellets. Admittedly they also eat everything else in the garden, but it's a small price to pay :). And they dibble.
In accordance with the rules of the meme, I need to post these instructions:
- If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “Interview me.” (”Tickle me” or “Caress me” are not acceptable substitutes.) You must leave your blog address so I can think of good questions for you!
- I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different. I’ll post the questions in the comments section of this post.
- You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
- You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
- When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.