- I am a science-fiction fan. I did some of the SF bits of this course for fun a few years ago.
- I find statistics interesting.
- My first boyfriend was a transvestite, which wigged me out much less that I expected it to.
- Websites where the form is clearly more important than the content really piss me off.
- I am violently allergic to kiwi fruit.
- I can make bobbin-lace.
- We would quite like to have a family, but it doesn't look like it's happening.
- I think wasting healthcare resources on IVF is morally wrong - better to use them to help people who already exist.
- I used to service my own car, but then I got bored.
- I make wine. Some of it is actually drinkable.
- I ended up doing an archaeology degree partly because I got confused when I was filling out my UCCA form. I meant to put down anthropology. I enjoyed it though.
- I would like to sail around the pacific rim in a tall ship. I need to find out whether I get sea-sick first.
- I can type seventy words a minute, but only if no-one is watching.
Monday, 25 October 2004
another ten(ish) facts
Posted by Ally at 14:40